Monday, June 15, 2015

Follow Me at The Realization of Good

Hi, friends!

I'm not very active in the wedding industry currently, but I wanted to invite you to check out the lifestyle blog I've started at

I'll be talking about a variety of subjects ranging from all things homemaking, to my capsule wardrobe, to essential oils, to books I'm enjoying...and more. If it sounds like something you'd enjoy, sign up for email updates on the site, or follow along on Facebook at www.facebook.com/therealizationofgood.

Thanks for all your support for Melanie's Wedding Services and the From Miss to Mrs. {the Journey} blog! The new blog will be just an extension of the Journey--moving from bride, to wife/motherhood! I'm excited for you to join me!


3 comments:

Thanks for reading! Leave your questions or comments here.