Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Featured Vendor || Bonita Beachy Wedding Flowers

"Adding a touch of God's beauty to enhance your special day..."

It is my pleasure to introduce Bonita Beachy to you, the talented wedding florist who did the arrangements for our wedding last May as well as many, many weddings in Lancaster County over the past 20 years. Bonita has lots of experience and knowledge to offer in her field. When we met with her for our consultation, I was very impressed with the way she was able to offer specific suggestions for the bouquets we had vague pictures of in our heads. Quite a few of my friends have used her for their weddings as well, and I've never heard anything but reports of high satisfaction with her work! I think these pictures speak well to that effect. Visit her Facebook page for even more images!








Photo credit to Di Images
Photo credit to Di Images













Photo credit to Beaute Photography 

Photo credit to Beaute Photography 

Photo credit to Beaute Photography 

Photo credit to Beaute Photography 

Photo credit to Beaute Photography 
If you're in need of a wedding florist, contact Bonita today for a consultation!

2 comments:

  1. Bonita did the flowers for my wedding, and i couldn't have been happier! Also very easy to work with!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So elegant wedding! I love the simplicity in this wedding ceremony. Personally I like pink color and will use pink décor and flowers for my wedding decoration. I just reserved one of the most beautiful event space Chicago. The entire interior in this hall is also pinkish.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Leave your questions or comments here.