Tuesday, June 18, 2013

My Wedding: Save-the-dates

Like the concept of Save-the-Dates but balk at the $$$ involved? Use email--it's free! (Think no paper, no ink, no postage...) Design it yourself, even better.

I used one of our engagement photos (our photographer was kind enough to sell us the rights to the images), added text, converted it to .jpeg, and sent it inline to each of our guests. Yes, it took a little effort to collect everyone's email addresses, but once I did, I was able to use WeddingWire's address collection feature (see my post here) and didn't have to scrounge again when I needed mailing addresses for invitations.

(I did also send a few as postcards to our grandparents and a few others who don't have email.)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! Leave your questions or comments here.