Wednesday, November 21, 2012

{Check-in}

I do apologize for the silence here lately, in case it's caused any disappointment. I admit most of my creative energy has been going into my own wedding plans, lately! We've crossed some big things off the list in the last month--ordering our wedding cake, paying off our photographer, selecting our ceremony music, booking our honeymoon, and meeting with the seamstress who is creating my wedding gown--just to name a few!

On top of that, we've found a place to live: a cozy ground-level basement apartment in a rural area just outside of one of my favorite towns in all of Lancaster, already affectionately dubbed "our little love hole." I'm moving into it awhile on Friday of this week (while most of you are out fighting mobs of shoppers--ha), so I've spent nearly every spare moment the last couple weeks packing up my belongings.

Legitimate excuses for not blogging? I hope so! In the meantime, some exciting new posts are stirring in my brain to share with you soon. AND, I'm looking forward to the debut of brand-new logo, banner, and business card designs sometime soon, thanks to the work of Abby Art (see feature post here).

And as always, if you or someone you know is interested in hiring or has questions for a new-to-the-industry but experienced wedding coordinator...please get in touch!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! Leave your questions or comments here.