Thursday, September 13, 2012

WeddingWire

My "wedding planning career" unofficially began on Monday, February 7, 2011, when my high-school-bestie Michelle walked into my office with a diamond on her finger. Having been, for the lifetime of our bestfriendship-hood, her personal organizer of sorts, I was more than ready to jump in and help get the Wedding Planning Process started (after the shrieks of excitement subsided and I got the Full Story and everything, of course.) She and Lance ended up having a fairly long engagement, so she wasn't hitting The Checklist full-throttle at all, but I couldn't stop myself from spending long hours Google-ing all things wedding.

In those early weeks, one of my most valuable discoveries was the plethora of [FREE] tools on WeddingWire.com. I started experimenting with the Guest List and Seating Chart tools right away (which felt like playing a GAME) and fell. in. love. with the uber-user-friendly, efficient features. Brides...read no further. Click that link and sign up for a free account, pronto. It will fast become one of your new best friends. I plan to go into further detail on a few of these features (planning checklist, guest list, address collection, seating chart, budget, wedding website, etc.) in upcoming posts. For now, start exploring some of the helpfulness that WeddingWire has to offer!

Getting Started

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! Leave your questions or comments here.